Today we have a list of the top ten best Morrowind mods of 2016! This last year has been an amazing and exciting year for the Morrowind Modding Communtiy, with over 600 new mods released, more than 2015 or 2014, including massive new expansion-sized landmass and quest mods, beautiful graphic replacers, and superb adventures to go on. Even though Morrowind is now over 14 years old, the community shows no signs of slowing down, and today we’re honoring the best Morrowind mods released for Morrowind over the last year! A special thanks to everyone in the community, and here’s to another amazing year of Morrowind mods!
My Top Ten List:
10) Full Dwemer Retexture By Tyddy
9) Kilcunda’s Balmora By Kilcunda
8) Sky Diversity By Svengineer99
7) The Lamp By MauiEyes
6) The Symphony By HedgeHog12 and the Symphony Team
5) Normal Mapped Texture Replacers By Lysol and Flash3113 (Vivec Normal Mapped, Hlaalu Normal Mapped, Imperial Towns Normal Mapped, and Imperial Forts Normal Mapped)
4) MacKom’s Khajiit By MacKom
3) Scamp Replacer and Soulgem Replacer By PeterBitt and Pherim
2) A Bard’s Life By Danae
1) The Doors of Oblivion By Ashstaar aka Dun-Ra
Honorable Mention #1 – The Wabbajack By Team Wretched Netch aka Greatness7, MatthewTheBagel, and VvardenfellTribez
Honorable Mention #2 – Belial – A Dismal Daedric Companion By HangHimHigher
2016 was a great year for Morrowind modding, and special thanks goes to each and every modder out there, whether included on this list or no, for helping to keep this great game alive!